§ 1. Partnership Program Organizer
The Partnership Program, hereinafter referred to as the "Program" is organized by Look Pożyczka limited liability company with its registered office in Częstochowa at Okulickiego 61, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court in Częstochowa, XVII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number: 0000394817, NIP: 5732835416, hereinafter referred to as the "Organizer”.
§ 2 Personal Details
1. The Organizer is the administrator of the personal details of the Program Participants within the meaning of provisions of the Act of 29 August, 1997 on the protection of personal data. Personal details of the Participants will be stored and processed by the Organizer in the scope and for purpose of this Partnership Program.
2. The Program Participants have the right to access their personal details and to correct them, as well as to request the removal of personal data processed by the Organizer in relation to this Program.
§ 3. Terms of Participation in the Program
1. The Program is intended for adults, hereinafter referred to as "Program Participants", who meet all of the following conditions:
a) they have a registered User Account at RFL.com.pl platform
b) they will recommend the RFL platform, available at RFL.com.pl, to a New User on the terms and conditions set forth in these Terms, during the Program period which has been running since 08.06.2017.
2. The Program Participant shall meet thee following conditions:
a) register a User Account at RFL.com.pl, based on current and correct details, and complete the verification process;
b) obtain an individual Partner Code, granted by the Organizer automatically and available in the User Account, under My Account/Partnership Program. The Partner Code consists of a randomly generated sequence of numbers and/or letters;
c) read these terms and accept its provisions. Acceptance of the regulations is not mandatory but necessary for the participation in the Partnership Program;
d) recommend the RFL platform (available at RFL.com.pl) to another person (New User) and provide them with the Partner Code, which can be made after full verification of the User Account of the Program Participant and after receiving a Partner Code from the Organizer.
3. Each Program Participant may have only one RFL User Account.
4. A New User, as defined in these Terms, is a person who does not have a registered RFL User Account and:
a) will register a User Account at RFL platform and complete the verification process;
b) will enter the Partner Code provided to them by the Program Participant in the Partner Code field while registering their User Account.
5. If the entered Partner Code is incorrect, it will be impossible to effectively participate in the Partnership Program.
6. The Partnership Program is entirely voluntary and does not affect the possibility of the Users to use the full functionality of the RFL platform.
§4 Reward System
1. The Program Participant who fulfilled the conditions specified in §3 sec. 1 - 3 of these Terms, will receive a monetary reward of 2% of the value of each New User’s investment, who registered their RFL User Account using the Partner Code provided by the Program Participant.
2. As a New User’s investment, it is understood that the New User concluded an assignment of debt agreement with the Organizer on the RFL platform.
3. The New User, while registering their RFL User Account using the Partner Code, will receive an additional benefit of a 1% increase in the possible profit from the first purchase of a debt on the RFL platform. The payment of the increased profit will be made in accordance with the terms and conditions described in the assignment of debt agreement.
§5 Reward Money Payout
1. All the monetary rewards for recommending the RFL platform will be paid out to the Program Participants by the end of the month following the month in which the conditions for receiving the reward have been met. The funds are visible to the Program Participant in his account balance available on the RFL platform User Account.
2. The monetary reward may be either withdrawn or used on the RFL platform by the Program Participant. The withdrawn funds, taking into account §5 sec. 3 of these Terms, shall be transferred to the Program Participant’s bank account saved on the User Account. In the event of closure of the User Account and resignation from using the RFL platform by the Program Participant, there is no possibility to pay out the reward.
3. The monetary reward will be reduced by the flat rate of income tax (10%) and then transferred to the Program Participant’s bank account in accordance with the provisions of the preceding paragraphs.
Complaints related to the participation in the program can be filed by the Program Participant or any persons the interests of which are concerned by the Partnership Program:
a) in writing, personally at the Organizer’s premises or by post to the Organizer’s address, i.e. Look Pożyczka Sp. z o.o., 42-200 Częstochowa, Okulickiego 61.
b) by electronic means, via the contact form available at https://RFL.com.pl/contact/ or via e-mail kontakt@RFL.com.pl.
c) by phone at +48 789 449 449 between 8 and 16 Monday to Friday (cost of the call at the rates appropriate for the User’s telecommunications operator).
2. The complaint should contain a brief description of the objections raised by the User and his or her request, and if it was submitted by electronic means, it should also contain the User’s postal address. If the circumstances indicated in the complaint need to be supplemented, the Organizer will ask the User to supplement them.
3. The complaint will be processed within 14 days from the date of its receipt by the Organizer in the correct form that allows to respond to the complaint with information about how it will be handled. The response to the complaint will be provided in the same form in which the User has made a complaint, unless the User has requested a different and, at the same time, possible way of answering.
4. The Organizer's decision on the complaint in question does not exclude or limit the rights of the Program Participant to pursue their claims on the basis of universally applicable provisions of law, including appeals to the general court. The Program Participant may also apply for free legal assistance to the City or District Consumer Ombudsmen.
§7 Final Provisions
1. The content of these Terms is available at: https://RFL.com.pl/page/regulamin-programu-partnerskiego/, as well as at the Organizer’s premises.
2. In matters not regulated in these Terms, the following shall apply:
b) the applicable law.
3. Termination of the Program does not affect the rights acquired by Program Participants during its duration.
4. In case of a dispute, the parties are obliged to take actions aimed at its amicable settlement, and in case of lack of agreement, the competent court to hear disputes will be the general court according to the appropriate provisions of the Polish Code of Civil Procedure and other applicable laws.